Search This Blog

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I've ended up where I needed to be." (Douglas Adams)

HEALING

Tell me, girl, how safe is your fortress now?
If you feel lonely in the crowd
and you can't escape,
If you’ve locked yourself behind iron walls
to avoid the pain, can’t you see
that the sorrow that you felt
is still inside, digging in,
till the day you let it out?

You were so beautiful
when you still believed!
Oh! Yes! I know it hurt! I know!
But your eyes were so clear
when you still believed!

Who’s gonna heal your heart?
Who’s gonna touch your soul?
Who’s gonna tell you, girl,
that the pain that you felt will melt away
when the light comes.

You must go to your past tonight,
Yes! Right to the time you shut down
through all the memories that hurt so much,
and your heart will break, once again.
But hold on now ’cause it’s healing you!
(I know you can take it.)
Hold on ’cause it’s healing you inside!
(I know you’re strong enoug.)
Hold on! And when you’re done,
deep down, so afraid,
you will find the girl you were,
and bring her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Translate

Crystal clear